Subscribe to Posts Like Us on Facebook

I Miss You Quotes

Bookmark and Share

It's Sembreak and you're missing your crush. Its nearing Christmas and you are miles away from your loved ones. So here are 14 Tagalog and English quotes about missing someone:

1. One of the worst feelings ever:

to be forgotten by someone whom you can’t forget :(
1. sorry kung hanggang ngayon nami-miss pa rin kita,

sorry kung hanggang ngayon masaya ako pag naalala ka,

sorry kung hanggang ngayon mahal na mahal pa rin kita,

sorry kung ganito pa rin ang nararamdaman ko sayo kahit na sinabi mo na wag na akong umasa…
2. I wish that I could hold you now...

I wish that I could touch you now...

I wish that I could talk to you...

be with you somehow.
2. kahit anong iwas mo na hindi alalahanin ang mga bagay na nangyari na,
di mo talaga mapipigilan ang mga tao o bagay na magpapaalala sa kanya.

3. The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them. :(
3. sa pgpikit ng mga mata ko sa gabi naiisip kita,
pati sa panaginip ko kasama ka..
pero teka lng at ngtaka ka pa kung bkit pati sa puso ko nandto ka..
obvious ba eh mahal kita..                            

4. Everyday, I fight back the urge to text you or call you, telling myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.
4. Sabi ko hindi kita mami-miss,


hanggang kailan ito matitiis.
5. I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much,
a little too often, and a little more each day.
5. wag magpa miss ng sobra...

baka masanay siyang wala ka.



6. MISSING SOMEONE:

its like every moment you're doing something, you're wishing they were right there with you..
6. Para san pa at gumagawa kayo ng mga masayang ALAALA, kung pag naghiwalay naman kayo yun ang una mong gustong MABURA..

7. I know how to live without you,

I've just realized that I don't want to.

7. Madalas hindi yung malulungkot na alaala ang nakakapagpalungkot sa atin kung hindi ang masasayang alaala na alam nating hindi na MAUULIT pa..
Are you missing someone right now? Have anymore quotes to share? Do post them in the comments or SEND them HERE

Related Posts



20 comments:

Reyn said...

Namiss ko tuloy siya :'((

Anonymous said...

Bkit gnun pra kng hangin o bgyo dmating sa buhay ko npalapit na ako sayo o mhal na din yta kita.sbi mo mhal mo, ako bkit bgla bgla dka na ngparamdam sa akin...

Anonymous said...

I really miss him but i'd rather stay away from him than to make someone hurts. .

Unknown said...

i'm missing you but i need to sort things out whether you missed me too or not.

Unknown said...

You made me believe of the things I should not; You showed me ways I believe does not exists; You enchant me with the simple thoughts you have done that made me loved you the most.

Unknown said...

This HEART didn't come with INSTRUCTIONS...instead it was there to LOVE the person the suits it BEST!

Lenz said...

Na mIss Ko nA Yung nAg hAwak KamAY SA kIN
wew :(( sana MaKiTA koO Sya

Unknown said...

Missing you is the hardest part of my day :'(

Dr Amadi said...

Good day,ladies and gentle men, my name is Dr AMADI the great spell caster in Africa, i have help so many people for different kind of problems,who say there is no solution to problems on earth, that person as tell you a big lie, i cast all kind of spell, such as, spell to make quick money, magic ring, get your ex-back, marriage protection,business protection, and i cure all kind of sicknesses such as,h.i.v, aids, etc. you can contact me on this email, dramadispelltemple@gmail.com, no problem without solution, wake up and get solution to your problems, i Dr AMADI i have come to stay and to help the world.

love quotes tagalog said...

Beautiful collection of love quotes. Missing our crush at snowy or rainy night is painful feeling, knowing that few things are too far to come.

Anonymous said...

Good day,ladies and gentle men, my name is Dr AMADI the great spellcaster in africa, i have help so many people for different kind of problems,who say there is no solution to problems on ealth, that person as tell you a big lie, i cast all kind of spell, such as, spell to make quick money, magic ring, get your ex-back, marriage protection,business protection, and i cure all kind of sickneses such as,h.i.v, aids, etc. you can contact me on this email, dramadispelltemple@gmail.com, or called +2348189171581 no problem without solution, wake up and get solution to your problems, i Dr AMADI i have come to stay and to help the world.

text quotations said...

Thank you so much for posting such a nice collection of quotes .i love to read quotes on your blog.all quotes are amazing .i bookmark your site and i will vist and read quotes on daily basis.

Anonymous said...

imissyou georja may argabio..

Anonymous said...

imissyou konsensya..



jonmar

Unknown said...

I really miss you :'( kahit na iniwan mu na ku at kinalimutan andito pa rin ako naghihintay na sana bumalik kapa </3

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much labi sana pwde kong sabhiin sayo na nandito lng ako bat i know u dont care so i rather stay away form you to protect my self from pain. :'(

Anonymous said...

I miss you every single moment of my life, nan ur my labi forever iloveyou..
ikw ang dahilan ng lhat ng kasiyahan nanaranasan ko noon, at ngayon ikw din ang dahilan ng pagluha ko at lhat ng sakit na merun ako ngayon.. imissyou labi :(

ronald said...

. When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.
"Forevermore"

ronald said...

. When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.
"Forevermore"

Hasib said...

Lovely collection about miss you quotes. I have collected many quotes from you. Thanks for sharing. http://www.quoteschart.com/miss-you-quotes/

Post a Comment

back to top