Subscribe to Posts Like Us on Facebook

Inspirational Text Messages

Bookmark and Share

I hope everyone will have an enlightening Holy Week.

1. When life knocks you to your knees,

just remember you’re in the perfect position to pray.
2.Minsan kailangang ituro ng mundo sayo ang tama sa paraang masasaktan ka para matandaan mo.
- Bob Ong
3. Pain is temporary.

it may last a minute,
an hour,
a day,
or a year,

but eventually it will subside
If you quit, however,
it lasts forever.
4. FAIL is..
(F)irst
(A)ttempt
(I)n
(L)earning.

But once done twice, you fail because you
(F)orgot
(A)pplying
(I)ts
(L)esson.

Related Posts



2 comments:

catherine_007 said...

i really love bob ong qoutes...

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging. It reminds me of an equally interesting blog on my reading list which is http://danieluyi.com.
keep up the good work meh and don't forget to also visit my blog and drop a comment even if it's a simple "nice post" reply.
I also accept sidebar link exchange from other bloggers. You can read about it on the Link Exchange page on my blog
Regards.

Post a Comment

back to top