Subscribe to Posts Like Us on Facebook

Want to Win the 2010 Starbucks Planner - Maver's Starbucks Planner Palooza

Bookmark and Share

My Entry:

If you were a Starbucks drink, what would you be and why?


If I were a Starbucks drink, I would be the highly indulgent Dark Cherry Mocha Frappucino Blended Coffee. It is a concoction of the well-known Mocha Frappucino infused with rich cherry flavor and has bits of bittersweet dark chocolate. Yum! It is part of Starbucks’ Holiday Season Line-up so it is only offered once a year. I chose the Dark Cherry Mocha Frappe not only because I have a sweet tooth but also because I am similar to the drink in the sense that hidden beneath the normalcy is a multi dimensional person. I love things that stimulate me spiritually and intellectually, at the same time I am a sucker for crazy funny and shallow earthly things—seems like a bizarre mix, yeah, but it is a note-perfect combination just like the Dark Cherry Mocha Frappe.
This drink would definitely go well with the cherry planner. heh. :)

If you want to WIN the Most Coveted 2010 Starbucks Planner, visit Maver's site: http://maver.wifespeaks.com/2009/12/mavers-starbucks-planner-palooza.html

The mechanics are simple:

1. Answer this question on your blog: If you were a Starbucks drink, what would you be and why? And go visit this site for more information: MAVER'S STARBUCKS PLANNER PALOOZA...

2. Deadline for entries is at 11:59 pm of December 12, 2009 (Philippine time)

I hope you would share this with everyone! Happy Holidays!

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

back to top