Subscribe to Posts Like Us on Facebook

New Year Text Messages

Bookmark and Share

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!
Subscribe or Bookmark the site to get the updates.
Dont forget to SEND US A MESSAGE if you have any more love quotes to share.


1. 525,600 minutes of happiness,
8,760 hours of fun,
365 days of romance,
52 weeks of joy,
12 months of memories..

I will always remember with a warm smile the times we have spent together..
Looking forward to spend another year with you..
Happy New Year!
2. As I look back on all that's happened..
growing up,
growing together,
changing you,
changing me --
there were times when we dreamed together,
when we laughed and cried together.


As I look back on those days,
I realize how much I truly love you.
The past may be gone forever..
and whatever the future holds,
our todays make the memories of tomorrow.
So, it is with all my heart
that I send you my love hoping
that you'll always carry my smile with you,
for the coming year and for whatever the future may hold.
Happy New Year!

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

back to top