Subscribe to Posts Like Us on Facebook

Twilight Love Quotes Part 2

Bookmark and Share

More love quotes from the various books of the Twilight Saga by Stephanie. These are very popular today:

Twilight Love Quotes - Part 1 is HERE.

MORE quotes will be posted regularly, so check back soon! Better yet, Subscribe or Bookmark the site to get the updates!
Dont forget to SEND US A MESSAGE if you have any more love quotes to share.

1. "Even more, I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew - knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest - was how love gave someone the power to break you.

I'd been broken beyond repair." – Bella Swan

2. “Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.”- Edward Cullen

3. "You are not...well not exactly the love of my life, because I expect to love you much longer than that. The love of my existence." - Bella Swan

4. "Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away." -Edward Cullen

5. “Do you think I’ll ever get better at this? That my heart might someday stop trying to jump out of my chest whenever you touch me?” –Bella Swan

6. "And the sound of your heart. It’s the most significant sound in my world.” – Edward Cullen

7. “Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in a strang lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does.

Even for me.” – Bella Swan

8. "We’re usually very good at what we do. Sometimes we make mistakes. Me, for example, allowing myself to be alone with you.” - Edward Cullen

9. ”You’re more important than everyone else. And you’ve given me you. That’s already more than I deserve, and anything else you give me just throws us more out of balance.” –Bella Swan“Do you truly believe that you care more for me than I do for you?” -Edward Cullen

10. “I didn’t have to look to know who it was; this was a voice I would know anywhere—know, and respond to, whether I was awake or asleep… or even dead, I’d bet. The voice I’d walk through fire for—or, less dramatically, slosh every day through the cold and endless rain for. Edward.” - Bella Swan

11. "Isn’t it supposed to be like this? The glory of first love, and all that. It’s incredible, isn’t it, the difference between reading about something, seeing it in the pictures, and experiencing it?” – Edward Cullen

12. “True love was forever lost. The prince was never coming back to kiss me awake from my sleep. I was not a princess, after all. So what was fairytale protocol for other kisses? The mundane kind that didn't break any spells? Maybe it would be easy - like holding his hand. Maybe it wouldn't feel like betrayal. Besides, who was I betraying, anyway? Just myself.” –Bella Swan

13. "Of course, I'll always love you...in a way. But what happened the other night made me realize that it's time for a change. Because I'm...tired of pretending to be something I'm not, Bella. I am not not human. I've let this go on much too long, and I'm sorry for that." – Edward Cullen


14. “There were no footprints, the leaves were still again, but I walked forward without thinking. I could not do anything else. I had to keep moving. If I stopped looking for him, it was over. Love, life, meaning… over. – Bella Swan

15. “Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end." -Edward Cullen

16. ”I just want it to be official — that you belong to me and no one else.” – Edward Cullen

17. “After all the thousand times I’ve told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith in me?” –Edward Cullen

18. “It’s not like love at first sight, really. It’s more like… gravity moves. When you see her, suddenly it’s not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. And nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for her, be anything for her… You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that’s a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a brother.” –Jacob Black

Related Posts



Post a Comment

back to top