Subscribe to Posts Like Us on Facebook

Sad, Heartbroken Text Messages - Part 5

Bookmark and Share

Thank you to all those who shared their love text quotes! They all wanted to remain anonymous, but thank you all for sending in your quotes. Keep them coming! :)

MORE heartbroken and sad and sweet and inspirational text messages will be posted regularly, so check back soon! Better yet, Subscribe or Bookmark the site to get the updates!
Dont forget to SEND US A MESSAGE if you have any more love quotes to share.


1. I don't know why we all hang on to something we know we're better off letting go…
It's like we're scared to lose what we don't even really have…
Some of us say we'd rather have that something than absolutely nothing…

But the truth is:

"To have it halfway is harder than not having it at all…"
2. they say, we're too old to play hide & seek...
but if i were a chance.id give anything just to hear someone say...

i found you...


3. Wouldn't it
suck bigtime
if u fall
for someone
but s/he
doesn't
love u
back?

And all
u cn do
is whspr:






"I love you..







But i wish i
never learned to."..
4. He is...
my self-inflicted pain,
a preposterous diversion,
a momentary bliss,
my blame-worthy experience,
my annoyance,
and yet, he remains to be…

my happiness.


5. I always pretend to be happy, talking a lot and laughing out loud so that nobody would know what’s really inside but at the end of the day, I always find myself alone, encountering the crucial truth; that I’m too broken inside and not even a million laughter can take away the pain. Only if there are such medicines for emotions, I would take it-–triple dose.
6. "watching him walk out of my life doesn't make me bitter or cynical about love it just made me realize that if i wanted so much to be with the wrong person...


how beautiful can it be when the right one comes along..."


7. f ur HEART gets broken



its not a sin 2cry,


its not a crime
2mourn,



bt its not ryt 2ruin ur own lyf

cz n LOVe


u shud kn0w wen
2MUV ON,

f dr's n0 rs0n
2hold ON.
8. I’m NINETY NINE PERCENT sure

that the person I love doesn’t love me..


But 0NE PERCENT is enough for me to hold on.


9. one of d saddest thing in life is loving someone so much and then one day you look into her eyes and listen to her talk and realize that the magic is gone. all you see in front of you is a stranger with just a known name. ;c
10. its so hrd
prtnding 2be
frnds wd
sum1 special



wn evrytym
u luk at dat prs0n
it jz hurts evn m0r
kn0win
dt ol u c
is..



Ultm8ly evrythng
dt u wnt bt u cnt
hve..


11. if you are not sure where you stand in someone's life,its best to leave things behind so that if they drop you off,it will be easier to forget them.Don't waste time waiting for nothing;when efforts are not recognized,its best to just give things up..You've done your part let them do theirs..
12. sm1 once sed
"if u mk a wish dt
cnt b tru, d sky wil
cry.."

dn 1 nyt,
i wishd 4d 1 i luv 2b
myn



dn i smyld n
fel asleep






i nvr knew it rained ol nyt.. =(


13. There would come a time when we have to stop loving someone, not because that person has started hating us but because we found out that they'd be happier if we let them go.
14. seeing the one who was once yours happy with someone new is like bungee jumping, when you're almost there and ready to let go...


something pulls you back..




=(

Related Posts



Post a Comment

back to top